Subscribe to newsletter
Concerned about climate change and future generations?
Want to live compassionately without the exploitation of people, animals or the environment?
Tired of 'the problems' and want to be more solutions-focused?
DESIGN THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN YOUR WORLD WITH PERMACULTURE!
"Immense gratitude for those that were drawn to this Vegan Permaculture Design Course. My experience was invaluable and has put an incomprehensible momentum behind the limitless Unknown" - Tegan Hecht, Yoga teacher and course participant
- “Graham’s teaching style is open, non-ego, relaxed, positive and BRILLIANT – A natural educator, thank you!” - Claire, Organic Lea volunteer and course participant
- “I believe that we all left richer for the experience and, speaking for myself, happier and more hopeful. I am now just looking for an excuse to return, because the whole experience was just too good to have only once” - Natalie, course participant
"Loving my permaculture design course! Brilliant group - Super peoples, great vibes and a good teacher!" - Jody Schroeder, course participant
"Thanks for a superb Vegan Permaculture Design Course! I'm telling everyone about it and you may need to run it more often in future!" - Piers Warren, author of How to Store Your Garden Produce: The Key to Self-Sufficiency and 101 Uses for Stinging Nettles
"Absolutely brilliant weekend! Thanks to Graham and everyone for making it great" - Jamie Mack, One Love Foundation and course participant
- “I can totally recommend this. I’ve done 2 courses at Dial House under Graham’s tutelage and have thoroughly enjoyed each one. The second changed my life (for the better) and gave me the courage to ditch a a job that was wearing me down, in favour of self-employment that has left me happier than ever before as an adult. The Introduction to Permaculture course I did opened my eyes and broadened my outlook. Worth it for that alone, but when you add in a weekend of fun with like-minded people – priceless” - Catherine Kay, course participant
"Covering such a range of issues, skills and fields within permaculture has allowed me to explore lots then see which I am really drawn to" - Hannah, course participant
"Loving your work!" - Sherry Fuller, Appreciative Inquiry Practitioner and founder of Southend Soup
"Thank you both again for a deeply inspiring and core-shakingly eye opening Permaculture Design Course at Brook End this Summer. Wow!…" - James Atherton, Manager, Lush Oxford and course participant
- “I’ve done a lot of training courses and Graham is by far one of the best trainers I’ve had” - Martin Osbourne, course participant
"Hi Graham - I wanted to tell you that as of five days ago Josh and I have 16 acres and a small house in Southwest Michigan on which to make our vegan permaculture homestead dreams come true. The course with you this summer really helped us make this gigantic step forward and will continue to inspire and help our path, so I wanted to thank you! We are now stewards to woods, meadow/field, and wetland. One day we hope to show you around!" - Kerry and Josh, course participants, Wild Earth, Kentucky
"I feel less like a consumer, more like a designer equipped with tools and skills to create bespoke solutions" - Hagop Matossian, Passive Natural green building consultant.
"Positive feedback on my presentation has been extremely encouraging and motivating and a huge confidence boost!" - Zophia, course participant
"My Permaculture Design Course left me motivated and inspired like nothing else before. It led me to the development of Food Up Front, an urban food growing network, and everything else I have done over the last 10 years started with that course. While I wouldn't count myself as a Permaculture practitioner, the ethics and principles are always in the back of my mind, keeping me on course and helping me to take positive steps forward" - Seb Mayfield, founder, Food Up Front and course participant
"The course design and attitudes of the tutors helped create an open, receptive, non-judgemental atmosphere - very supportive and conducive to iterative design" - Basheera Khan, course participant
- "I have been given a new positive perspective on issues such as climate change and peak oil, which I have often found too daunting to act upon as an individual. I have learnt to start at the end of my nose and build upon my ways of living harmoniously with the natural world using permaculture techniques. If anyone reading this is considering the course I would really recommend it." - Laura Waugh, Forest Schools educator and founder of Firefly Forest Environmental Education and course participant