Spiralseed are pleased to share this post on behalf of our good friends at Dial House, hosts of our regular Permaculture Introductory weekends for many years, if you can spare a few stick figures please read on!
On behalf of a new project by GEE VAUCHER we are helping her gather as many stick figures as possible. They will form part of a book in honour of WW1. All figures must be hand drawn, representing all those individuals who perished. If you are interested in contributing to this project here’s what you need to do:
1. All drawings of stick figures should be on A4 portrait.
2. All drawings need to be in black on white.
3. What seems to works best is roughly 35 stick figures across and 25 to 30 lines down.
4. Each figure should be roughly 1cm high.
5. Each figure will represent those who died in WW1, so it essential that no digital images or copies are used.
6. Each page drawn will need to be scanned at 300dpi and saved as a jpg.
7. ‘Save as’ the number of figures per sheet.
8. Deadline is 30th September 2018
You can contribute as many sheets as you like, 20 million is a big target!
Here is a sample below
Please send scans to firstname.lastname@example.org
T H A N K Y O U, Gee Vaucher